Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby Love and Summer Milestones

As most of you know Chris and I are expecting a little one in November. It had been my hope to be one of those fabulous mommas to be that blogged constantly about how wonderful it is to be pregnant and recount the special moments along the way. Unfortunately, that goal is nearly 2/3 incomplete and I am just now getting around to updating my blog since the last day of my college career! Can you blame me though? I have been a little busy... So! I am giving you the quick version of the last 3 months milestones and we will just go from there on the previously stated goal.

May 12, 2012- Graduation
Susie and I after graduation.

June 14, 2012 - We are having a....GIRL!

Baby Hadley Jane at 18 weeks.
June 26, 2012 - The Big Move 2012


New house - Big Mess!
 
July 26, 2012 - 2nd ultrasound done to make sure everything was perfect with Miss Hadley

Baby Hadley at 24 weeks.

Baby Hadley at 24 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment